Christian Science is the study and application of the divine laws of God. These divine laws were understood and demonstrated by Jesus Christ and discovered by Mary Baker Eddy in 1866. She explains their practical use in her book, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures.
For 150 years this book, paired with the Bible, gives the truths needed to heal the sick, regenerate morals, and bring peace to the lives of countless seekers looking for freedom and a better life.
Learn more about Christian Science worldwide from the main website of the movement: www.christianscience.com.
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message.
THE TENETS OF CHRISTIAN SCIENCE
- As adherents of Truth, we take the inspired Word of the Bible as our sufficient guide to eternal Life.
- We acknowledge and adore one supreme and infinite God. We acknowledge His Son, one Christ; the Holy Ghost or divine Comforter; and man in God’s image and likeness.
- We acknowledge God’s forgiveness of sin in the destruction of sin and the spiritual understanding that casts out evil as unreal. But the belief in sin is punished so long as the belief lasts.
- We acknowledge Jesus’ atonement as the evidence of divine, efficacious Love, unfolding man’s unity with God through Christ Jesus the Way-shower; and we acknowledge that man is saved through Christ, through Truth, Life, and Love as demonstrated by the Galilean Prophet in healing the sick and overcoming sin and death.
- We acknowledge that the crucifixion of Jesus and his resurrection served to uplift faith to understand eternal Life, even the allness of Soul, Spirit, and the nothingness of matter.
- And we solemnly promise to watch, and pray for that Mind to be in us which was also in Christ Jesus; to do unto others as we would have them do unto us; and to be merciful, just, and pure.